Wednesday, July 18, 2012

If I could ...

If I could …
If I could go back in time it would be to when I stayed at Heath’s house.  I would redo our nerf war when I threw that grenade.  I would look at my aim for my shot.  I made my base out of sticks and Heath thought I was a bush and hid at the bottom of the sticks and leaves.  I left a little hole to shoot through.  But, I missed and he found me and tried to shoot me.  But, they just got stuck in the twigs.  But I got more ammo.  I would shoot them all!

By Byron

3 comments:

  1. The best part about this writing Byron is that you used your blends to sound the tricky words and you used your dictionary to help you too! Awesome! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. byron you did a great job of writing but you missed 1 bit
    the ambush!!! but why did taylor find us and shot you!
    we ran for our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    by heath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!byron
    i give it 1000/1000!
    from heath

    ReplyDelete