Wednesday, July 11, 2012

If I could ...



If I could be the best of the best I would be famous and rich.  I could be on the TV just like Hamish Carter and the other people that are going to the 2012 Olympics.  They have been selected because they want to be famous just like Hamish Carter.  He competed in 2004.  Sarah Ulmer was the fastest biker in New Zealand.  When she was a little kid she did not like sports at all.  One day she got a bike and she started to bike around everyday.  One day she hopped on her bike and rode it as fast as she could.  She practised everyday.  She had 5 hours practising until she got older.  She got selected to go the Olympics 3 times!
By Reef.

2 comments:

  1. Reef I am so impressed with the amount of information you picked up from hearing Sarah talk the other day! Well Done you!

    This piece of writing deserves to be shared because you have used language features, you used full stops and capitals letters all by yourself. But, most of all I can hear you when i read it!

    Well Done You!@

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU I APECERATE IT MISS HAMMOND

    ReplyDelete