Saturday, August 25, 2012

UFO attack by Cameron F


Me and my friend Dallas were having a sleepover at my house.  Dad served dinner; orange jellyfish and a metre long pink crab.  I had never been served that before.  I ate dinner slowly wondering why dad served disgusting food.  Dallas and we went to bed, I heard a noise, and I looked out the window.  I saw a UFO!  I raced to Dallas, woke him up and told him I saw a UFO outside.  LOOOOOOK!  He fainted.  I dropped a bucket of water on him and told him to get a knife, get changed and find armour.  I told him my plan.  I said “We just run out, jump into the UFO and kill all the aliens.”  “This is suicide,” he said.  We ran outside with out weapons and armour.  WE killed the aliens and took over the UFO.  Before we knew it, about 1,000 UFO’s were around.  I used the UFO’s plasma guns to shoot down a few of them.
To be continued.

By Cameron F

2 comments:

  1. awsome writing cameron f good job cant wait until the next part

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you have to put ME in your awesome piece of writing?That just ruins it.Why ME WHY WHY WHY??????????

    ReplyDelete